Artists in Recovery: Quarterly Show is Now Up!
Are you an artist? Has art helped your 12-step recovery?
-All kinds of mediums considered: Painting, Drawing, Photography, Digital, Fiber Art, etc.
– The current show will run through mid-April, with new pieces being hung between April 23rd – 25th
– Email your work via photo and/or questions to Mike Hamers for consideration to email@example.com
– Do not delay in submitting your pieces as space is limited and talent abounds in the rooms!
– Please DO NOT drop off any artwork at the Alano Club until instructed to do so as security and safe storage is limited.
NEW MEETING: CLutters Anonymous
-Beginning with a planning session on:
Mondays: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
– Location: small room
-Here are some questions to help you determine if you might be a clutterer:
- Do you have more possessions than you can comfortably handle?
- Are you embarrassed to invite family, friends, health care providers, or maintenance workers into your home because it is not presentable?
- Do you find it easier to drop something instead of putting it away or to wedge it into an overcrowded drawer or closet rather than finding space for it?
- Is your home, or any part of it, unusable for its intended purpose, with a bed you can’t sleep in, a garage you can’t park in, a kitchen you can’t cook in, or a table you can’t use for dining?
- Is clutter causing problems at home, at work, or in your relationships?
– (more questions on flyer and CLA website)
– See flyer for more details
Celebration of Life for Joe Tancredi
–Saturday, March 30th
– 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
– Location: Large Room
– Call Jim K for more information: (720) 404-1195
Monthly PI & CPC Meeting
Public Information and Cooperation with the Professional Community carry the message of recovery to the still suffering alcoholic by informing the general public about the A.A. program.
–Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019
– 6:30 to 8:00 PM
– Location: Small Room
– All sobriety lengths welcome & all input welcome
– Snacks Served!
1st Friday of the Month Speaker Meeting
You know what’s better than watching LifeTime movies with your cat and a tube of cookie dough on a Friday night? Getting a hefty dose of Experience, Strength, & Hope! Come start your weekend out right….
–Friday, April 5th, 2019
– Location: Large Room
–8:00-9:00 PM: Speaker Meeting with two, 30 minute Speakers
– Speakers for April: Beth M. & Percy
– Stay tuned for information regarding what will be happening after the meeting. Game night? Dance? Both? We are still in the planning stages…
-Next Speaker Meeting will be on May, 3rd. Same time….same place, different speakers.
Memorial Service for Martin Fritter
Come celebrate the life of beloved community member, Martin Fritter (8.23.46 – 3.2.19)
–Friday, April 6th, 2019
– Location: Medium Room
– 6:00 PM
Boulder Alano Club
4800 Baseline Rd. B102
Boulder, CO 80303
(Located next to Big Daddy Bagels)